This is what people were clicking on off my reading list from June 2008.
- Dean Singleton’s Speech In Sweden: 19 Of The Top 50 US Newspapers Are Losing Money: “Last week Dean Singleton, CEO of MediaNews Group (which owns the Denver Post, San Jose Mercury News, and 55 other American dailies) gave a remarkably candid speech on the state of the American newspaper to the World Newspaper Congress in Sweden.”
- 32 of the best real world career and life tips for new journalism graduates entering the newspaper industry: “Spring is upon us! And with it, another crop of enthusiastic, bight-eyed, bushy-tailed journalism graduates hatch from their cocoon of schooling and flutter to the market. For all of you students out there (and anyone else looking for advice), let me save you some bumps and give you some of my career advice that they didnâ€™t really tell me in journalism school.”
- What is the Ideal Post Frequency for a Blog?
- 10 Tips for Working with the Not-So-Tech-Savvy
- 2008 Email [Newsletter] Design Guidelines
If you want to subscribe to this link feed, you can do that here…
Popularity: 1% [?]